Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Customer Inspiration















I am so excited about a cute little box I just created for one of our frequent shoppers at Alamo Craft Co. She wanted me to create a box for a single cup cake. Well I got started right away and came up with this cute box and then my creative juices really got flowing and the box that you see is what I came up with. I was so excited about this creation that I had to show it to you. I really listen to the customers suggestions and requests. Many times I have incorporated their ideas into my products ( respectfully ). So Thanks Melissa!! for your special order and helping me to get creative today. After making that box, I started working on some new projects and hopefully I'll post those soon. Melissa also suggested that I start selling on Etsy, and you know what? I just might add that to the other list of stuff I have on my Platter.
Have a blessed day and hopefully I'll be posting some new stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"