Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Recipe Swap







I Recently started a recipe swap Alamo Craft Co. (where I sell my wares) and it is turning out to be a really neat and beautiful thing. We have 10 participants and everyone is really doing a wonderful job! I am posting a few of the recipe cards, when we are finished in December we will truly all have unique recipe cards to cherish. You should try it, if you have questions on how I set mine up, please feel free to email me and I'll send you the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"