Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Crafting for Christmas








Okay ladies, here are some samples of what we will be making for the class. You will be making two set of 5 unique cards, 2 different types of gift bags like the picture shown and some gift tags. I have lots of other cute paper crafting gift ideas which I will share with you on the day of the class if you are interested.

Date of the class will be:

Saturday November 29th
10am - 12pm ( light continental breakfast snack included)
$7 fee ( to cover cost of materials)
Location: My home 3747 Pipers Meadow, 78251


All Materials included. If you are a ScrapBooker or PaperCrafter and you have basic supplies you can bring them but it is not necessary.
Important Request: Please Email or call to let me know if you will be able to make it so that I will have enough kits prepared in advance for everyone.
I look forward to seeing everyone!!
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
Psalms 133:1






















No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"